Fast. Affordable. Convenient. Transparent.
It’s a FACT — sometimes, we find ourselves in need of a little help to get us through tough times. Whether that’s personal emergencies, urgent bill payments or even for educational or personal purposes we understand that time is not always on your side. That’s why Courts gives you fast & easy access to funds whether it's for personal use or to grow your business.
Apply online and get approval within one (1) business day
Enjoy as low as 2.08% interest rate per month
Online application process makes the service available 24h a day
Know exactly how much interest you will pay each month
How do I apply?
To get started, answer the following easy online questionnaire and upload the required documents (which should take no more than 5 minutes to complete).
- Proof of Identity - Social Security or Passport
- Proof of Income - Job letter or (recent) Payslip(s)
- Proof of Address - Utility bill (no more than 1 month old)
- Provide References - 1 Family & 1 Friend
*Subject to credit approval. Credit Terms and conditions apply
Also apply for Ready Cash at these locations
- 1.5 Mls. Philip Goldson Highway, Belize City – EXT. 4848
- 565 Buttonwood Bay Blvd , Belize City. Ext. 5010
- 85 Coconut Drive, San Pedro Town, Ext. 2201
- 88 Fifth Avenue, Corozal Town – EXT. 4207
- 18 Queen Victoria Avenue, Orange Walk Town – EXT. 4113
- Cor. Front & North Streets, Punta Gorda Town – EXT. 4605
- 1 Hudson Street, San Ignacio Town – EXT. 4306
- 31 Constitution Drive, Belmopan City – EXT. 4401
- 26 George Price Boulevard, Benque Viejo Del Carmen Town +501 610-6522
- 2 Bliss Parade, Belmopan Bus Terminal, 610-0156
- 3 St. Vincent Street, Dangriga Town – EXT. 4505
- Cor. Seagull Street & Amado Mena Avenue, Independence Village – EXT 5401
Frequently asked questions
Ready Cash is an extension of Ready Finance. It is a part of your Ready Finance limit that may be used however you decide. Up to $15,000 can be used for personal use such as educational purposes, as well as purchase furniture, appliances, and electronics.
New customers can get up to $3,000. For existing/subsequent customers, they may qualify for up to $15,000, subject to credit availability and history.
Existing customers enjoy a super low 3.1% monthly interest plus 1.83% monthly admin fee
We offer flexible payment plans: Three (3) to thirty- six (36) months
a. Valid Identification Card: Social Security (preferably), Passport or Driver’s License
b. Proof of Address: Utility Bill (one-month-old)
c. Proof of Income: Job Letter or recent Pay Slips
d. Names of two (2) References
If self-employed, in addition to A, B & D above, the following will need to be provided:
- Trade/Liquor License and/or Business Registration
- Three (3) to six (6) months bank statements and/or tax returns (if available)
– Food Vendors: Food Handlers License and/or receipts of purchases
– Landlord: Rental Receipts and/or Lease Agreement/Contract
At any Courts or Ready Cash store countrywide (Independence Village, SC), Benque Kiosk- #26 George Price Boulevard, Benque Viejo Del Carmen (where Zitro International is located).
Yes – the three (3) most recent payslips would suffice. However, if you are a first-time customer, a job letter may be required.
Upon receipt of all required documents and verification has been successful, cash loans are approved in one (1) hour.
In addition to online payments at Atlantic and Belize Bank, we accept cash, cheque, and debit card payments countrywide at any of our stores – inclusive of our Ready Cash office located on Amado Mena Avenue in Independence Village, Benque Viejo Del Carmen (where Zitro International is located).
Other locations include our authorized agents:
- Midtown Collection – Cemetery Road, Belize City
- Milos – Pelican Street, San Pedro Town
- Zitro – Freetown Road, Belize City
- Sky Supermarket – Ladyville, BZ
- MON to FRI: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- SAT: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
With every loan issued to a new customer of ours, you can earn $50.00 cash back if you referred the customer.
The Consumer Protection Insurance offers this coverage and protection, as all our loans are insured against:
- Hospitalization (for agreements over 18 months)
- Redundancy (for agreements over 18 months)
See in-store for details.