Ready Finance credit benefits
Complete the one-page application and get a decision quickly!
Credit at Cash Prices
Manageable installment payments make everything affordable.
No Down Payment
Make your budget work with no money down to purchase!
How do I apply?
To get started, click on apply now and upload the required documents (which should take no more than 5 minutes to complete).
- Two (2) valid government-issued IDs (Passport, Driver’s Licence, or Voter’s I.D.)
- Proof of Income – Job Letter and a recent payslip (no more than 3 months old)
- Proof of Address – a recent utility bill (Electricity, Water, Telephone, or Cable bill no more than 3 months old)
- New customer must be permanently employed for at least one (1) year
- Self-employed Applicants Only – Six (6) months bank statement details (most recent) and business license.
- Contact details of two references from current or previous employers
*Subject to credit approval. Credit Terms and conditions apply
Frequently asked questions
Accounts are approved the same day if you already have or had a Ready Finance account with Courts. For a new application, once all submitted documentation and personal information are verified and validated by our team, approval will happen within 24 hours.
Yes, our premium credit covers: Job loss due to redundancy (all installments paid for up to one year), Hospitalization (monthly payment waived up to 3 months), Loss of item due to Theft, Fire, Flood or Natural Disaster (balance written off your account).
There are no restrictions to the number of purchases you can make with your available Ready Finance spend.
No, depending on your case, you can have multiple Ready Finance accounts opened.
The most convenient way to pay is utilizing our online PAY NOW page in ShopCourts, but you can also pay installments at any Courts branches or any other Unicomer location, by standing order, telebanking, internet banking or VIA (900+ Lotto Booth Locations).