Fast. Affordable. Convenient. Transparent.
It’s a FACT — sometimes, we find ourselves in need of a little help to get us through tough times. Whether that’s personal emergencies, urgent bill payments or even for educational or personal purposes we understand that time is not always on your side. That’s why Courts gives you fast access to easy unsecured Cash Loans.
Apply online and get approval within one (1) business day
Enjoy an affordable interest rate per month
Online application process makes the service available 24h a day
Know exactly how much interest you will pay each month
How do I apply?
To get started, answer the following easy online questionnaire and upload the required documents (which should take no more than 5 minutes to complete).
- A valid I.D. - National I.D., Drivers Permit or Passport
- Proof of Income - Job letter and recent pay slip
- Proof of Address - Recent utility bill (electricity, water, telephone or cable bill, no more than 3 months old)
*Subject to credit approval. Credit Terms and conditions apply
Also apply for Ready Cash at these locations
Frequently asked questions
Courts Ready Cash is an extension of Ready Finance. It is a part of your Ready Finance limit that may be used however you decide. Up to EC$20,000 can be used for personal use such as educational purposes, as well as purchase furniture, appliances, electronics, medical, education, home repairs, etc.
Anyone can get a ready cash loan. New customers can qualify for up to $2,700. Existing customers in good credit standing can qualify for up to $20,000.
- New customers – persons who have never shopped on hire purchase at Courts
- Recent customers – persons who opened their first hire purchase account more than 2 months ago & who paid the first 2 installments on time
- Subsequent customers who received calls or whose accounts show they qualify for a cash loan
- Valid government-issued identification (passport, driver’s license, national ID)
- Most recent payslip and job letter
- Recent utility bill
- 2 references (1 family not living with customer & 1 friend known over 2 years)
- Employed over 2 years
Customers will sign a Promissory Note which outlines the terms & conditions of the loan.
Cash loans can be done at ALL Courts locations.
There is no processing or administrative fee.
Once you complete your application and provide all your necessary documentation, your loan can be approved within 2–24 hours. It’s quick, easy, and hassle-free!
Loans can be repaid at any COURTS location.
Yes a self-employed person can qualify for a loan.
Customers get more than 1 cash loans, providing the combined total does not exceed 50% of the Approved Spending Limit